Update on the Brevard Distance Summer Camp

Athletes and parents,

We just spoke to the Brevard camp director and they are still planning on having camp only if the forestry department can open the parks, which are closed until further notice. They also said they will DECIDE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER BY JUNE 1st and that ANY DEPOSITS PREPAID WILL BE REFUNDED IF THEY ARE UNABLE TO OPEN! The coaches are hoping this will still happen as it will be a welcome change and a step in the right direction toward getting back to normal and preparing for the upcoming season.

I hope this helps with any uncertainty anyone may have. We will update all of you when we hear more.

For all the new runners/parents who don’t know about the camp go to: run@brevarddistancerunnerscamp.com to learn more. It is totally voluntary and not a requirement to be on the cross-country team. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us.

Coaches Maren and Lehning